• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Chantecaille Discussion

Icecaramellatte

I saw some bronzers on Bloomingdale's site yesterday that looked quite dark. Very surprising. I have a feeling they are just dark in the pan though. I wonder the name of the collection.
Oh I tried that darker bronzer and it seemed quite dark and cool. Almost like contour. I was only using a cotton pad though. May try it with a brush next time. I did end up getting that bird highlighter. It works for me surprisingly. I thought might be too light and icy cool but it wasn't. I was shocked by how tinyl it was. I know I will never use it up but still. I love the design on the packaging and the powder itself. It should have been larger just to celebrate the artistry.

Mac-Guy

Oh I tried that darker bronzer and it seemed quite dark and cool. Almost like contour. I was only using a cotton pad though. May try it with a brush next time. I did end up getting that bird highlighter. It works for me surprisingly. I thought might be too light and icy cool but it wasn't. I was shocked by how tinyl it was. I know I will never use it up but still. I love the design on the packaging and the powder itself. It should have been larger just to celebrate the artistry.
It is certainly a very tiny compact, but it is very firmly pressed and will probably last forever. Enjoy.

r0mini0n

Last edited: