• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Do you remember your first scent?

Kathniss08

If my memory serves me right the first scent I use was Nenuko a very mild and sweet smell baby cologne. I really love perfumes but I choose mild perfumes because strong perfumes make me sick and sneeze.

CatDetective

Oh gosh, I think it was... Bonne Bell bottled emotions' 'Romantic', maybe? It was definitely one of the 'bottled emotions', it was pink. I had like two of them, and they both wound up making me feel so sick, they were awful on me. But that's seventh grade all over... grand aspirations and a lot of stink and nausea.

kirstw91

My first perfume was anna sui love.... I constantly used it and ended up running out, I then moved on to davidoff echo and paris hilton perfumes.

Narwhalique

I believe it was Vanilla Fields, introduced to me by my mom. I haven't touched it in years but I'm pretty sure she still has a bottle around.

Rebellefleur

Angel by theirry mugler.... I got it as a birthday gift from my dad when I was 13.... I fell inlove with the bottle...the scent was not very age appropriate back then it was kinda strong.. I only used it during special occasions, ended up getting rid of prob 60% of the bottle cause it went bad..but I still love the scent it brings back memories.. I think I may purchase it again next winter.

suciarubia

Baby Soft, followed by Curve. Worked at Hollister in my teens and wore their August & Malaia fragrances. I think Ralph Lauren Wild was next. Still wear Wild and Malaia every once in awhile, though never the other two

mkoparanova

My first perfume was Escada - Island Kiss. I still like it but I wouldn't wear it. Then in my early teen years I was wearing Cacharel - Amor Amor. I bought a new bottle last year because it reminds me of a great time. Now my favourites are Angel EDT and La vie est belle. I've noticed that my taste changes over the year, so I tend to occasionally check on perfumes that I've hated before. For example, 2 years ago I absolutely hated TF Black Orchid, last week I liked it so much that I'm considering buying it.

eeshbeesh

My 1st bottle of perfume was Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger. I remember begging my mom for months to buy it for me and when she did I would bathe in it everyday. (Sad I know lol) .. Definitely doesn't fit my style nowadays. Do they even still make it??

Erica53094

My first perfume was Navy, red door, sunflowers and CK Eternity. I would say I do not prefer those powdery, heavy scents now and like lighter, cleaner ones now. I currently wear Elizabeth and James Black. Not too strong on me.

Erica53094

ops: I was a total 80's girl, and Exclamation was my favorite perfume. I can't stand it now, but I guess I still favor the sweet scents. My favorite is Pink Sugar, and I also love YSL Babydoll, Dessert Taste, any sweet Demeter fragrances, oh, and one that doesn't fit into the sweet group - I love Prada's new fragrance. Mmm, amber and patchouli. It is just such a classic scent.
Omg I totally had Exclamation and Tribal? I do not think I could wear those now!

Hamza082

Coco Mademoiselle was my fast perfume. I was collecting Mademoiselle in 2001. Personally, I love its sensual freshness. Its smell really sweet for my young age.

Koromaru

I think my first scent was Prince Matchabelli Fresh White Musk. I probably tried my mother's Lancome Tresor before that, but I was never a fan of it.