• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Westman Atelier

Mac-Guy

I just saw her new mascara on Instagram but got involved in reading something else and when I went back to grab a link to share here I couldn’t find it again. Maybe it wasn’t supposed to be shared yet? Said something about giving a false lashes look. You can also get glimpse of it at the end of her bathroom tour of skincare in the latest Gucci’s Guide video on her site.

I saw it in her video! I hope she comes out with cream eyeshadows soon.

elegant-one

Bronze Suede looks pretty although it didn't look bronze on the model. It looked more on the pink side. Am I missing something? Maybe just the photo.

Mac-Guy

Bronze Suede looks pretty although it didn't look bronze on the model. It looked more on the pink side. Am I missing something? Maybe just the photo.
I assume it is more a golder version of the existing one. I don't think that any of her photos looks very accurate. I will finish the one I have before I buy the new one. I already hit pan. Will definitely repurchase, but I am trying to be smart with cream products.

peanut

Just finished watching the latest "In the Bathroom with" series...this time with Gucci Westman! Has some similar information as in the Bathroom Tour on Gucci's website, but definitely interesting. I love Gucci's hair and makeup in this video! Does anyone know how she do that to her hair?